Vehicle Wraps of Memphis TN
The Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) has reported that advertising vehicle wraps offer the lowest cost-per-impression than any other form of advertising. In fact, a single vehicle wrap in Memphis TN can generate up to 70,000 daily impressions per day. That means that for marketing value, reach, Return-On-Investment–and other benefits they have previously reported–an advertising vehicle wrap can add an enduring and cost-efficient aspect to any business marketing campaign.
If you are interested in expanding your marketing, and you are interested in the eye-catching medium, here are some important considerations to help put you on the marketing road of success:
#1: Full Wrap or or Half Wrap? Cast or Calendared?
You must first establish a budget, as you would with any marketing campaign. Set your goals, including implementing your branded vehicle to some creative and unanticipated places. Then begin considering your options:
- Full Wrap: covers the entire vehicle surface, front to back
- Half Wrap: partial application covering sides, plus front or back
- Window Perfs: colorful, hole-laden graphic films made to accentuate the larger design
- Letters and spot graphics: simple, inexpensive, one- or two-color method of displaying your logo, tagline or other marketing message.
- Cast vinyl or calendared? Cast, the more durable premium option, is better for long-term
(2-5 years) use, while cheaper, less durable calendared sheets are the practical choice for short-duration promotions like grand openings event marketing.
#2: The 4 P’s of Print and Production
- Prepare: After budget, goals and concept comes design. Make sure messages, font style and imagery align with your current branding. Show your creative services provider examples of colors and styles you like.
- Proofing: After the design is finalized, you’ll receive a printed or electronic proof, which you and your provider will examine and, if necessary, correct prior to printing.
- Printing: Next, vinyl sheets are output to a high-resolution, large-format printer, then temporarily set aside to “gas out,” a kind of curing process that prevents bubbles and wrinkling during application.
- Placement: In the final step, installers carefully align, apply, and affix vinyl sheets in place using a heat gun and squeegee.
#3: Better Care, Excellent Mileage
Proper care and maintenance will help you get more mileage out of your investment. For best results, clean wraps the old fashioned way–with a bucket of soapy water and a low-pressure hose. Avoid brush-, cloth- and high-pressure washes, as the abrasion and blasting can cause vinyl sheets to lift, peel and separate. For more reasons to integrate wraps into your mix, see our post entitled “How Vehicle Wraps Rev Up Small Business Marketing.”
Return On Investment
Newspaper (1/4 page B&W): $11.66
Primetime Network TV: $11.31
Radio (:60 morning drive slot): $5.92
Rotary Bulletins (posters): $3.90
Rotary Bulletins (billboards): $1.78
Truck/Vehicle Wrap: Less than $0.70